cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quieres decir:
Highlighted

1GB Bonus data per device promised and then not honored??

B_R_
Miembro

We recently switched to Verizon and activated 3 new smart phones. While deciding on the best plan for my needs, the customer rep told me about the 1GB bonus data that I will be getting with More Everything plan (something like 1GB bonus data per smart phone per month up to 24 months as long as the phones stay active on More Everything' plan of 1GB or higher). I waited for many weeks but did not see the bonus data reflected in my online profile/plan. I chatted with someone last week and he mentioned that I should see the bonus data starting next billing cycle. Now that the next billing cycle is here, and no Bonus data, I called in today. Now, Verizon is telling me that the rep misinformed me and there is no Bonus data and they try to sell me higher data rate plans. One of the main reasons I switched over from AT&T was pricing. Looks like I will be paying more $$ for similar service because they made a mistake when they signed me up as a new customer. Is there any option here for me? They don't want to honor what they told me, (and not just one rep but multiple ones).Had they told me this in the beginning, I might not have switched over to Verizon. I am very disappointed and frustrated.

Any help or guidance is appreciated, I feel cheated and deceived.

Thanks in advance.

BR

Labels (1)
0 Me gusta

Re: 1GB Bonus data per device promised and then not honored??

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

Wow, do you have mixed up information.

THe plan must be the new Verizon plan on data plans of 12 or 18 GBS. And the offer is 2 GBS to keep as long as you stick with the plan.  Phones had to be purchased with the device payment plan.

YOu should review what you signed up for.

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

We're humbled to have you in the Verizon Wireless family! We definitely want to ensure that the best options are provided for you in terms of plan options. When did you sign up? What plan were you on?
YosefTT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

B_R_
Miembro

Thanks for the reply. I signed up with Verizon on 11/27/15. The plan was discussed on 12/06/15 and multiple time after that including 'chat'. I have Chat conversation saved if VZW wants it.

I am on 6GB More anything plan;  VZW told me that I would be effectively getting 9GB per month because of 3GB bonus data for thee new smartphones that we purchased from VZW on the day of the sign-up.

BR

0 Me gusta

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

I Think the offer discussed was the Thanksgiving 1 GB bonus, which had to be signed up for online.

IT was a first come, limited offer deal.  As in the first million people got it, then no more.

The offer on December 3rd is for sign ups on the Verizon plan XL or XXL with purchase of an upgraded device or adding a new line.  The offer if you met those requirements was 2 gb to keep.

Yyou are on the wrong plan with the wrong amount of data, and at the wrong time.

0 Me gusta

mama23dogs
Líder Sénior

image.png

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for your input mama23dogs. I have sent you a private message B.R. so I can furhter review your account.
AmberF_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Me gusta

Community Manager
Community Manager

I appreciate you providing this insight. It doesn't seem as though the promotional timeframe, plan and promotion don't align with current offerring. I'm happy to take a closer look to ensure that I have the proper understanding. When you have an opportunity, please send over a direct message to my handle YosefT_VZW .
YosefT_VZW