cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Re: $150 credit for Switching

Asistencia al cliente

Mduckswo

I want to make sure that all the correct information is provided to you. Hearing of what you have gone through is not the way we like to do business. Let's get to the bottom of this, please follow and send me a Private Message for additional assistance.

Gracias,

JorgeO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

JorgeO_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Thank you for your reply. I am so fed up with the inconstancies, that My husband and I are considering paying the early termination fees and just going to AT&T. My port was completed early December. And yes, I have received my third, possibly forth bill at this point! All three of my lines were activated as a two year contract bc I had no intentions of leaving Verizon anytime soon. I was told back in Dec by two diff best by reps that I would receive a $150 bill credit for porting the 9415 line and that I would receive two additional $75 bill credits for the other two lines I activated. I was told these amounts would automatically credit my bill within two to three bill cycles. Mind you, the $75 credits was a promotion for activating any new Verizon edge or two year contract line! I have reached out multiple times to reps by phone and been promised that the $300 credit would hit my bill by the March bill cycle (which it didn't). Some of them even called Best Buy to verify the $75 promotion, placing me on hold for a while. They all came back and said that they did verify it was a promotion at the time my lines were activated and that I was to be receiving the $300 in bill credits. But yet again, I have not! I called this past wknd to check again as to why I have not gotten my credits as promised and this time (for the first time ever) I was told I would not receive the two $75 bill credits bc it was only for Verizon Edge customers. So at this point I have researched myself and found that the promotion I should have already received for $150 port and two $75 new activations was in fact for both verizon edge and two yr customers. I am not sure why your reps can't get their stories straight or why I can't get my $300 in credits as promised. But I hope that you can research this and be more helpful then anyone else has been. Thanks! Mary

Sent from my iPhone

Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Let's get to the bottom of this, Mduckswo. I have sent you a direct message to review this further. Please reply to my direct message so I can continue assisting you.

AndreaS_VZW

Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Jpnzhdbngr,

It saddens me to hear that you not having a good experience, after giving us a second chance.  We want to make sure you we change that perception and provide you with the stellar customer service that you deserve.  Our port in credit promotion was running the the entire month of January and does take up 2-3 bill cyclings.  Let's dig a little deeper and review the status of your credit.  I will send you a private message to better assist.

YareliM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

Highlighted

Miembro

I ported over at the beginning of December from Sprint, and have not yet received a bill credit. Would you contact me via PM so we can figure out what is going on? ¡Gracias!

Highlighted

Miembro

I'm also having the same problem.  I have contacted customer service 5 times.  Each time being told something different.  One rep said she would call me back by 5:00pm with an update never received a call back.  Called again yesterday and the rep told me he would look into it.  The port department confirmed that the lines ported successfully.  They ported over in Dec. 2014.  Tired of wasting time contacting customer service.  I'm ready to pay the early termination fee and switch to another carrier.

Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente
I really don't want you to leave us already, ncgolferdad.  Just to be clear, did you complete the port in at a Verizon store or was it done at a retailer like Best Buy, Costco, Walmart, Staples or Target?  I ask this because Best Buy would give an instant Best Buy Instant Gift Card Costco would mail the $150.00 gift card to you Walmart would issue gift cards in 3 different period Staples would have the $150.00 applied within 2-3 bill cycles Target would issue a $50.00 gift card for upgrades.   If you upgraded at any of these locations, you would need to go to the place of purchase to look for the cards/credit.   TamaraH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
Highlighted

Miembro

The phones were purchased directly from Verizon.  Not for a third party.

Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente
Thank you ncgolferdad for those details. That helps me help you. Please be aware that the port in credit will be applied within 1-3 bill cycles. Have you received your 3rd bill yet?  VanetrisC_VZW  Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Same here. I ported two lines in November and I still haven't received my $300 bill credit. The first time I called I was told to wait til the next billing cycle. I called this week and was told to wait 2-3 more billing cycles. I ported over because T-Mobile customer support was terrible but things aren't looking much better here.