cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

Re: $150 credit for Switching

Asistencia al cliente

brent.archer,

Ahh, thanks for that clarification! The switcher credit can take 2-3 bill cycles to appear on your account, we apologize for the delay.

KarenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Cslee379,

That's a lot of money to be missing and we want to help find out why it's taking so long for you to get. What date did your service activate with your ported numbers? Did you sign up for Edge and did you purchase smart phones?

SarahO_VZW

0 Likes

Miembro

We switched to Verizon from Sprint on November 1st, ported 2 phone numbers.  We did sign up for Edge and purchase smart phones.

¡Gracias por tu ayuda!

Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Cslee379,

November 1st was quite a while ago. I'd like to see what is taking so long. I've sent you a direct message and look forward to your reply.

SarahO_VZW

Highlighted

Miembro

I was also part of this promotion. I started Nov 28th. I switched from T-Mobile and was told the credit would happen automatically within 2-3 months. I am past my 3rd bill and still haven't received my $150 promotion credit. I have spoken to a rep online twice and they have said, "just wait till next month". Well I have waited long enough. What's taking so long? Obviously others are having the same issue.

Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Hi pmpantel!

Your patience is greatly appreciated and I apologize for the inconvenience! Let's get to the bottom of this, please  follow Private Message me for additional assistance.

Gracias,

AyaniB_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Me too. Switched 2 lines in January, paid 3 cycles, nothing... I even called customer service and they even told me that it's being processed and should show within 30days... ya.... Ridiculous that I came from AT&T, paying twice as much for lackluster service, and I even have to literally budget to pay a bill?!  I was a Verizon customer a while back, and it was a better company back then.  I should've never switched.

Highlighted

Miembro

Hi. I to am having the same issue. I have three lines with Verizon. I came to verizon when they were running the $150 credit for porting a line and $75 for activating any verizon edge or two yr contract line. I have been told countless times since the beginning of dec to expect the credits by three billing cycles. As of today; still no credits!!  So when I called verizon is now saying that the $75 bill credit was only for verizon edge customers. Which I know is not true bc that is the reason I went with verizon vs at and to to with. My question is did you ever get your $75 bill credits?

Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Mduckswo

Thank you for reaching out. I want to make sure that this is looked at closely and see where your credit that was promised is. When was the port-in request completed on your account? Did you receive new phone through our Verizon Edge program or 2 year agreement contract? Have you received your third bill in the mail?

JorgeO_VZW

Highlighted

Miembro

Thank you for your reply. I am so fed up with the inconstancies, that My husband and I are considering paying the early termination fees and just going to AT&T. My port was completed early December. And yes, I have received my third, possibly forth bill at this point! All three of my lines were activated as a two year contract bc I had no intentions of leaving Verizon anytime soon. I was told back in Dec by two diff best by reps that I would receive a $150 bill credit for porting the 9415 line and that I would receive two additional $75 bill credits for the other two lines I activated. I was told these amounts would automatically credit my bill within two to three bill cycles. Mind you, the $75 credits was a promotion for activating any new Verizon edge or two year contract line! I have reached out multiple times to reps by phone and been promised that the $300 credit would hit my bill by the March bill cycle (which it didn't). Some of them even called Best Buy to verify the $75 promotion, placing me on hold for a while. They all came back and said that they did verify it was a promotion at the time my lines were activated and that I was to be receiving the $300 in bill credits. But yet again, I have not! I called this past wknd to check again as to why I have not gotten my credits as promised and this time (for the first time ever) I was told I would not receive the two $75 bill credits bc it was only for Verizon Edge customers. So at this point I have researched myself and found that the promotion I should have already received for $150 port and two $75 new activations was in fact for both verizon edge and two yr customers. I am not sure why your reps can't get their stories straight or why I can't get my $300 in credits as promised. But I hope that you can research this and be more helpful then anyone else has been. Thanks! Mary

Sent from my iPhone