cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

$150 credit for Switching

Miembro

So I switched to Verizon during the November promotion where Verizon was giving $150 bill credit per smart phone line switched from a competing company.  Credit would be applied in 2-3 billing cycles, and just saw my third bill online and it has not been credited.  Anybody else having problems with this?

Labels (1)
Highlighted

Re: $150 credit for Switching

Miembro

Also note, this was when the promotion allowed activation of either a new edge plan or 2-year activation.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Anticipate it on the next bill after 3

0 Likes
Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

I'm sorry you haven't received your bill credit maverickuw. Have you discussed the bill credit with a phone representative?

Kinquana_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

i only got 75 $ for each line..I had switched 2 lines  and got 150$ total in my Dec 31st bill..

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Having the same issue, moved 2 lines over during the promotion and still yet to receive credit on 3rd full statement.

Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

Chinmayp83,

We want to make sure you are being billed correctly. The switcher credit can take 2-3 bill cycles in order for the credit to appear.

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

Highlighted

Asistencia al cliente

I can understand your concern, brent.archer. When you moved those lines over were the new smartphones that you received for the lines? When did the port over actually take place? Please provide me with some details.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Kevin, yes we received a new note 4 and s5, port over took place november 9th. we recieved 2 bills in november, a partial and a full, and 2 more full for december and january.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

Same here...switched in November, and have paid 3 total bills.  No credit applied at this time.  I have ask on here and received no reply to my posting. 

0 Likes