cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

11/10/17 Voicemail Update

Miembro

I got a text message this morning saying that my voicemail was changed today and that I needed to set up new voicemail. It gave a web address and I went to the website and tried to follow the instructions, but was unable. I'm supposed to go to my vm, press # to interrupt the system greeting and then follow prompts. There is no system greeting, just asks for my password as usual. If I press # during this, it just asks for my password again. My vm greeting is still there and I'm still getting messages. So, what do I do now? I don't want to lose my ability to receive messages.

Labels (1)
Pestañas (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: 11/10/17 Voicemail Update

Community Manager
Community Manager

TWIST971, the last thing that we would want you to do is lose any of your voicemails. We know how important it is keep your messages safe and ensure you're able to keep receiving your voicemails going forward. Let's make sure this is taken care of.

We'd like to ask a few clarifying questions to get a better understanding of what exactly is taking place. Would you be able to provide us with additional details regarding the text message that you received and the web address that you were supposed to visit? What's the make and model of your device?

SamanthaT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes