cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

1+ year and no resolution

Miembro

Maybe this will get someone's attention.  In regard to the billing matter that has not been resolved on my line- I am posting this forum to hopefully get some help from verizon. 

I have kept record and documented the conversations with multiple representatives that have all assured me I would have my problem taken care of.  I have received the texts for confirmation appointments via phone for verizon supervisors to discuss and resolve my issue.  NEVER received the call and kept on hold when I tried to reach back out.

I am still being over charged for a phone that was returned to verizon Feb 2016.  (confirmed and emailed confirmation).

Each month give or take I have had some sort of conversation with a verizon rep.  I have also gone back to the store that changed my lines over and instructed me to send back the old phone- at which the contract would be terminated and the new one would take effect.  (never happened)- which the store cannot cancel the contract due to the phone being received by verizon via mail- at which time the contract should have been terminated.

This is getting very old and I am tired of paying an extra $50 dollars a month for a phone/contract that I NO longer have. 

I would appreciate if someone who can ACTUALLY handle this issue to get in contact with me sooner vs later. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: 1+ year and no resolution

Community Manager
Community Manager

It disappoints me to hear about your experience ABR1986. I wouldn't be happy if I was being charged for a phone that I no longer have. This has been going on for too long. I'll be happy to help and look into it for you. Please check your inbox for my Private Message.

RyanC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes