One Talk - shared contact directory
kotasystems

I just received my One Talk desk phones today and was sad to see that there is no option to have a shared contact directory (internal or external).  Since this service is geared towards businesses, I was shocked to find this feature missing.  It would be great if a global contact list could be maintained on the Verizon portal and then pushed to all One Talk devices.  If that isn't feasible, being able to push an xml or csv file to the IP address of the phone with contacts would be the second best solution.

Is this feature on the road-map for One Talk improvements?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: One Talk - shared contact directory
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

This sounds like a Verizon landline service and not a Verizon Wireless service. You have posted your question on the wrong forum. Try Verizon Forums – Welcome to the Verizon Fios® Community.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ann154, provided a great supportive link for your concerns today. With regard to your concern we do want to make sure you are provided with the correct information. Are you referring to your Landline or cellular service?

Jasper_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kotasystems

Per the subject line, this is about One Talk.  Maybe this isn't the correct location, but One Talk is a blend of VoIP and mobile service.. If this isn't the correct place, please let me know where to resubmit.

Thanks.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The link to the Verizon Landline forum was provided earlier.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
mordred754
Enthusiast - Level 1

One Talk has nothing to do with Verizon Fios. It is a mobile service tied to the VoIP phones (our company uses a different internet service provider for our desk phones) and users Verizon mobile business phones. I agree with the initial poster - my contacts in the One Talk mobile app on my corporate Verizon cell phone don't carry over to the One Talk desk phone and vice versa even though the phones are linked through the Verizon One Talk business portal. Doesn't make sense that this important feature is missing.