Cannot pre-order the Incredible with my business account
cyclesteel
Enthusiast - Level 2

It seems as though the Verizon business accounts are getting the shaft when it comes to pre ordering the Droid incredible. Consumer accounts have no problems but The pre order is not available in “my business account”.

We have been with Verizon a long time and although we are a pretty small company. I feel that Verizon should be making this option available to all of its customers.  Also every time I call the business support and inquire about this issue  I get a different answer  from the CS reps and it seems as though they are making up things as they go.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Cannot pre-order the Incredible with my business account
Lee-Lee
Contributor - Level 3

The HTC Incredible will be available for pre-order April 29, 2010 for all customers.

0 Likes
cyclesteel
Enthusiast - Level 2

That is not a Pre-Order  Then That is the release Date and If I where to do That I would not have the Phone Until Monday May  1.

According to the Verizon’s Own Website ( front Page) “PRE-ORDERS PLACED ONLINE BEFORE 4PM LOCAL TIME ON 4/28 WILL BE DELIVERED 4/29.”  This Is available for Consumer accounts but not for business accounts . Why are Business Accounts with multiple Lines and phones being left out ?

0 Likes
Lee-Lee
Contributor - Level 3

I am so sorry I did not mean to say the 29th. Business customers should be able to pre order the Incredible on the 22nd. If you are not able to complete the pre order online, you will need to contact our BSC (business support center) to have a trouble ticket opened for your account.

0 Likes