sue

I need some help downloading movies to my xoom, can anyone out there help me. I am just learning how to do all this fancy stuff, and I an afraid I am kinda computer illiterate

0 Likes
Re: help
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hey there, sue!! I'm excited for you! Xoom is very cool device! I can certainly advise you how best to download movies to your Xoom, but I need to know the source of the movies (such as where they're located right now) because there are two ways you can do this. You can either download wirelessly (such as through the data service provided by Verizon Wireless or using a WiFi hotspot) or you can connect the Xoom directly to a computer via the included USB data cable. The procedure you choose will entirely depend on the source of the movie. So are you trying to get them from a website? If so, which site? Are they saved on a computer? Just let me know! Thanks!!

0 Likes
Re: help
breeze1ss9

I am anxious to see what your answer is to this. Don't understand why I can't watch the tv episodes from Hulu on my Xoom therefore it has made me shy about getting/renting movies on this. Even though my Verizon store I frequent, the people there were so excited about getting Netflix on my Xoom.

Would we be able to use the sim card for watching movies on our Xoom?

0 Likes