moto z2 force dropping wifi
JDSAB17

whats the deal with my moto z2 force dropping wifi connection constantly?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: moto z2 force dropping wifi
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Staying connected to Wi-Fi is imperative to managing your data usage, JDSAB17. Let’s work on getting this fixed. When did this start happening with your device? What changed before this issue happened? What happens if you forget your Wi-Fi network and reconnect? What if you try to connect to a different network?

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
GinaDS
Enthusiast - Level 3

Mine has done this since the day I got it.... Very frustrated with SO many issues with this one phone and I've ALWAys used Motorola phones and NEVER had a problem??

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is definitely a concern that this has been ongoing since the day you received your device, JDSAB17. I want to make sure that you can be confidence in your device. What other issues have you been experiencing with your device? What happens if you connect to a different Wi-Fi network? What happens if you try to connect a different device to the same Wi-Fi network?

Joseph_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes