moto Z2 goes blank on all phone calls since last update on April 5
karryon

my Moto Z2 goes completely blank as soon as it makes or receives a phone call.  No screen, no dial pad, no action.  On/off button does not work.  I can hear the other party and can talk but cannot see the screen and no activity of any kind affects the phone.  Have to wait for other party to hang up.  The phone appears to work ok on all other applications.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: moto Z2 goes blank on all phone calls since last update on April 5
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

karryon, 

We want you to be able to enjoy your Moto Z2, so we're sorry to learn of the trouble you're having since your phone was updates. Let's work together to find out the best option for getting this fixed. Does your phone have a screen protector or case installed? If so, does the screen do the same thing when these items are removed? Please try your phone in Safe Mode to see if the same thing happens when making a call. To enter Safe Mode, use the steps on this link https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-212976/

ShawnteJ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes