Why is phone slow after a system update?
AURUMDEIUS
Enthusiast - Level 1

Specifically NCL26.118-23-1 was pushed early last week to my phone. I applied it when I was able to acquire wifi for the massive download. Since then my phone will not rapid charge, in fact it takes hours to charge to full and cannot maintain battery charge while plugged in if the wifi or data is being used. It worked fantastically before applying the update, there was no liquid damage, same cord in a wall outlet, no damage to port or lint in it. What can I do to fix this? Will a hard reset roll back the system update?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why is phone slow after a system update?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. What I need to go to report this to the software team is get more details from you. Please reply to the Direct Message that I am going to send.

TamaraH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Why is phone slow after a system update?
chsu430

My Android turbo 2 has been extremely slow after the update. I can't multi-task with my phone when I was able to before. Also during the charge mode the actually functionality has slow to crawl to switch between apps. I am also needing to reboot the phone every 2 days to make sure the screen doesn't freeze. I purchase this phone about 6 months ago and it feels like 3 yr old phone i traded in the droid turbo 1.

0 Likes