Why Won't My Moto Droid Z Force Screen Turn On?
ssatallen2

Moto Droid z force screen will not come on but it will ring. How do I fix this? My screen is totally black, but I'm getting calls. HELP!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why Won't My Moto Droid Z Force Screen Turn On?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I’m sorry to learn that your phone’s screen is not working as intended, ssatallen2. Let’s get some additional information and explore ways to resolve. When was the last time your phone’s screen worked as intended? Has your phone sustained any physical or water damage?

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BAM_GREG

Phone was on and just shut off and won't power back on. No physical damage & wasn't dropped

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important to have a phone that will power on, BAM_GREG. Did your phone still have a charge when it powered off? Do you normally use the wall charger that came with the phone to charge your device? Does anything happen when you connect your charger?

Please connect your device to your charger for at least 10 minutes. Then press and hold the power and volume down buttons for up to 30 seconds. Do you see anything on the screen?

LaurenC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes