Why Won't My MOTO Z Connect To WiFi?
TODTRE68

I don't even remember doing any update to my system in early July but all I know is my phone won't connect to any WiFi network and I've tried rebooting restarting turning it off whatever it doesn't work getting very frustrated

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why Won't My MOTO Z Connect To WiFi?
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

TODTRE68​, I totally understand how not being able to connect to Wi-Fi can be frustrating and I want to make sure that we get this resolved for you. Do you receive any error messages when attempting to connect? Has your phone recently been involved in a fall or moisture damage?

Click on this link for steps on how to keep Troubleshooting a Wi Fi Connection | Verizon Wireless  and keep us posted with your progress.

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes
JackJack1234

Please help! My phone has the same issue. I was using WiFi this morning and now it won't recognize any networks, and my cell network is at one bar (it's always full at my house). This is my 3rd z force Droid in 3 months ... Total [Removed] phone. DO NOT BUY!!!!

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JackJack1234 Being able to connect to our Wi-Fi networks is very important. I certainly want to make sure everything is resolved for you. When did this begin? Have you made any changes to your phone? Do you see any error messages when attempting to connect? Please share details.

EvelynR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
bobgandel

I traded my Droid in for a Droid Z Force because of WiFi connectivity problems.  Now I have the same problem.  What's wrong with these phones?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to stay connected to WiFi is important Bobgandel. What happens when you try to connect your WiFi? Does this happen to any WiFi that you try to connect to?

AmberF_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes