Why Am I Being Told That My Rebate Is Invalid?
MBH2258
Enthusiast - Level 1

I bought the bogo moto z driod in November. I had a Verizon rep help me with my order just so I knew I was getting the right promotion for the buy one get one free and everything was correct. Only to find out The Rep placed my order as 2 seperate orders on the same day. She even went as far a sending 1 phone to my work and 1 phone to my home when the order was supposed to come to my work address. So now the rebate department is saying it's invalid. That my orders are not together. In that case I should have 4 phones but I only have 2 phones. The 1 set I ordered. The buy one get one free. When I called for help in November they say it was a mistake and would be fixed and would show up on my February bill as a credit. It's at the end of February, It has not been fixed and I have yet to receive my credit. Now Every time I call or ask for help everyone I speak to can see on my account how many times i called, read all the notes on the account and also realize it was a mistake on Verizon's part with the original order and I am told that it has been escalated again and again. The so-called "escalation" seems bogus. I never get any real answers. I called again this Friday (2-24-17) and I am expecting a call back from Verizon on Monday 2-27-17 again about my credit. I have been with Verizon for over 20 years and I am very unlikely to continue with Verizon if this isn't resolved very soon. Extremely unhappy customer.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Buy one get one free rebate-Invalid
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MBH2258, this 20 year relationship is important to us and we hope that you allow us to continue as your wireless provider for many more years. You mentioned that this rebate matter has been escalated to our leadership team. I trust that you will be provided with a resolution when that member from our leadership team contacts you.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MBH2258, this 20 year relationship is important to us and we hope that you allow us to continue as your wireless provider for many more years. You mentioned that this rebate matter has been escalated to our leadership team. I trust that you will be provided with a resolution when that member from our leadership team contacts you.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

MBH2258
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you! I got the call yesterday that Verizon will credit my account. It will take a little time before I see it. I will know more after the 15th.

0 Likes