Warranty phone Blacklisted
AHILEYJR
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had to send my Motorola z force droid in for warranty Motorola sent a replacement phone when I tried to activate it my line was suspended, I contacted Verizon who transferred me to Motorola then a three way call back to Verizon and after the lady at Motorola working on THIS for 8 hours another 3 way call to Verizon with Motorola the replacement phone was blacklisted by Verizon because it was associated with another Verizon account and even though Motorola is on the line with Verizon  , Verizon will not take the phone off the black list So I have no phone for that line I have to send this Motorola back and wait for a new replacement and my line cannot be reactivated until I get the replacement. Why am I being penalized because someone else didn't pay their bill? I have just about had it with Verizon I have been a customer for years I have 4 lines my bill is around 400$ a month and I never got reembersed for the notes 7's that were recalled I had to take back and made 6 payments on 3 notes 7's so Verizon [Removed] out of that money. Now I have a suspended line no phone and when I send this 800$ phone back hopefully I can use the replacement. I will be looking into changing service even if i have to go to prepaid !

inappropriate content removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Warranty phone Blacklisted
RosevilleRick

I had the exact same problem a few months ago. I fought with Motorola for the days straight trying to get the problem fixed. They were zero help. Finally I called Verizon and they fixed it in 20 minutes.

0 Likes
AHILEYJR
Enthusiast - Level 2

WT? ADDRESSED really ? and excited?  I got a warranty replacement phone from Motorola ,(which the Verizon store here set up the warranty replacement)that has been blacklisted by Verizon ,and I get my line suspended? Motorola customer service spent 8 hours back and forth on the phone with Verizon and me on 3 way call with Motorola and Verizon ,( and Verizon reps kept hanging up on us!)and Verizon tells me to buy another phone? I just freakin bought this one! or upgrade? because Verizon WONT activate the phone from Motorola! so I had to send my new warranty replacement phone back and have to wait for another before I can restore my line.because Verizon are [removed] so NOW I have a handicapped child without a phone because ??? Verizon doesn't give a  [removed] about their customers! and I never got my money back for my note 7's that I had to turn in because of the recall !I'm filing a complaint with the BBB!!!

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

AHILEYJR​, I can imagine how upsetting it is to leave your child without a phone and would like a chance to help turn things around. Allow me a chance to take a closer look at your.  Please check your inbox for my Direct Message.

yarelim_vzw

0 Likes