Screen has pink hue
LISLEW7

Seems like after the last update, the normally white areas of my screen have gotten a very noticeable pink hue.  Some areas more than others.  I don't think it's burn in.  It is the entire screen.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Screen has pink hue
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Could it have shifted to a red tone for night viewing to reduce eye strain? It would be a setting in the display section.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
LISLEW7

Maybe??? How do I check? I don't see anything in the display settings for

that.

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Using my Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge as a guide.....with the Internet browser opened.....tap on the SETTINGS icon and see if there is anything listed that involves "Night Mode". I know that the phone in question is a Motorola, but, who knows?  Smiley Happy

0 Likes
LISLEW7

I'll give it a try and let you know! Thanks!!

0 Likes
LISLEW7

Nope, no night mode! I was really thinking that could be it!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It might be under the Moto app. Moto Display - moto z2 play

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to read that the screen on your device has a pink hue, LISLEW7. Where any changes made to the device prior to this issue occurring? Does the device have any physical or liquid damage?

Pedro_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LISLEW7

No damage, just normal wear and tear. If I remember correctly, it appeared

immediately after the last update. Or at least thats when I noticed it. I

waited for several weeks thinking there would be a fix coming. And when

there wasn't, I figured it was with my phone.

On Sat, Sep 15, 2018, 11:40 AM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for your patience. We want to see this resolved. Have you attempted to put your device in Safe Mode? If so, did you notice any changes?

TabithaJ_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes