Motorola Moto Z Play is not registered on a network and No Signal
ministering

Hello, I need yours help, my phone Moto Z Play  has a problem, it does not see the network, the SIM card sees and the network does not, it does not ask for water code, other functions work, Motorola Moto Z Play.jpgI tried to put another sim card the same result. I live in Ukraine phone bought on ebay. Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Motorola Moto Z Play is not registered on a network and No Signal
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Since you live in another country, the VZW reps won't be able to help you.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ministering

Why not, I bought the phone and did not steal it, if the first owner is guilty of something in front of the verizon, what is my fault ?, the phone in the settings is current country USAIMG_20180314_221654009.jpg and I can not change it, maybe this is the reason, which means there is a way this is a fix.

0 Likes
ministering

image 1.png

Telephone number screenshot removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

All the same, Verizon is locking the smartphone, and that's proof of the screen where the smartphone says that the smartphone is activated but still does not see the GSM network as with the sim card from Verizon and with the sim card of the local operator.

0 Likes
deloused
Master - Level 3

That’s not a setting that can be changed, the Moto Z Play US model version was designed in its firmware to only work on US carrier SIMs. like Verizon/T-Mobile/AT&T when the phone was manufactured. Only the Moto Z Play with the International model version number is compatible with carrier SIMs from other countries

0 Likes