Re: Motorola Moto Z Force NO BLUETOOTH
CINWIL73
Enthusiast - Level 3

Still NO response to this thread 4 weeks ago.

See Verizon does not care about customer services or losing long term  customers.  I think I am going to go pay some visits to other cell company's today. And trust me I will put this all over social media that i can. They asked for my contact info as well, and none yet as responded back to me. However int he mean time, i do know if i have a ER and can NOT use my phone, and they know about this issue, I will be taking some legal actions. They know this problem is not a fluke their are way to many people complaining@@. I owe less than 80.00$ on this phone, however i have to pay this phone off, and then get another phone - so i can pay 30-45$ a month for another phone for two years ????  Just how crazy does that sound ???? can you afford  that every month for a lift time basically ?? I know I can NOT.  I can NOT believe Verizon does not have better customer support. 20 years service with you guys.

SMH !

0 Likes
CINWIL73
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well I just got off phone with  Boost mobile - they have great data plans.. and free phone to go with.

Guess i will be switching here soon.. Thanks Verizon Not only will i be saving every month on my phone bill, i will be getting more data plan cheaper, AND i dont have to make any payments on a phone !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   that does not work

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Good luck with the Sprint network which is what Boost Mobile uses.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
CINWIL73
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ann154 do you have a working phone ????

Sprint works really well in my area . So i do not think there will be a issue..

I can NOT use my phone at all with Verizon ---soooo there ya go

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If Sprint works well in your area, all the power to you for switching. Unfortunately Sprint doesn't work everywhere just like each carrier has weak spots around the country. For me, Verizon Wireless is the best choice for my regular travel area and for most of the places I visit for work. Sprint is less than stellar where I live so I can't consider it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes