Re: Motorola Moto Z Force NO BLUETOOTH
KATKAT21
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Dexter06

Was the phone upgraded to Android Oreo 8.0? I have had the same issues after upgrading to this OS. Also, I have no Wifi capability whatsoever. I have contacted Verizon, but they are of no help. It's everybody else's fault. My phone is like yours, nearly 2 years old, and functioned perfectly before the upgrade. It appears that the upgrade has fried the hardware on the phone.

0 Likes
Dexter06

My vehicle is a 2018 Subaru Forester and The build # is OCLS27.76-69-6

Last updated to Android 8.0.0 on July 27 2018

Not sure about the version of the application used for the car. I know that it did accept my tablet blue tooth and when I bought the vehicle they tried to connect my phone blue tooth and did not work. They did a soft reset and also renamed my phone and did not work. The sales guy did try his phone and the blue tooth worked in my vehicle.

Under the status section the blue tooth address is:

68:c4:4d:ec:46:c1

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the details, Dexter06. It does sound like an issue with the device, which could be related to the most recent software update. In that case, we would need to wait for the next update for any fixes. Have you completed a factory reset on the device as a troubleshooting step?

EricaG_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CINWIL73
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have had the same issue . I have had phone almost two years and my Bluetooth has never EVER worked, I have even taken to the Verizon store two times, and both time a tech worked on it, and was not able to get it to connect either. Now since this new update, and battery life the way it is, the phone is about useless. And nothing nor anybody is doing anything to resolve the problem. They just keep blaming it on something else. I see from all these threads i am not the only one with the same problems.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CINWIL73, it's important to us that your device connects to Bluetooth without any problems. Having a long lasting battery is also very important and we'll do everything we can to help. We don't want you to need multiple trips to the store in order to fix an issue. The following link will take you to our device troubleshooting page where you can review different ways to troubleshoot your device. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/phones-and-devices/

Jesus_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
CINWIL73
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have tried all the troubleshooting below nothing has helped me like I said I went to two different Verizon places at two different reps worked on the phone could not do anything with it. they could not understand the problem nor do they have any suggestions except of course to get another phone. I have reset it reboot it went back to factory settings nothing works. It's just sad because I've been a lawyer loyal customer to Verizon for 20 some years now.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The lengths that you’ve gone to are appreciated, CINWIL73. If a factory data reset has been performed and the trouble persists, then a replacement is clearly needed. When did you purchase your Moto Z Force? The reason for asking is that this is covered by the manufacturer’s one year warranty.  If it’s been greater than a year do you subscribe to an extended warranty? Is the device in good condition with not breaks? 

David_VZW

0 Likes
CINWIL73
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the phone now for 2 years in December so it's been over a year and I have like $78 to pay it off before my contract runs out however I'm not sure what I'm going to do I know I will not get no Moto Z phone anymore. Not even sure if I go back to Verizon

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh my, we would never want you to consider leaving us, CINWIL73. I know just how crucial it is to have a properly working phones at all times and I'm here to help. I'm sorry to hear that the steps you've taken haven't netted any results. I've sent a private message so we can look further into this. You can check for the message here: http://spr.ly/6588DfFla

Ryan_VZW

0 Likes
CINWIL73
Enthusiast - Level 3

Error involving your message..

0 Likes