Moto z won't turn on
JENBRA21

Moto Z won't turn on. It's been charging properly over night. Last night it wouldn't start up. Went through all the troubleshooting, but still won't work. This phone is less than 6 months old and has been taken care of.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Moto z won't turn on
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JENBRA21, we want to make sure that we get your device properly working so you can enjoy the device. Can you name off the steps that you performed? I want to make sure that all bases are covered in trying to get your device properly functioning once more.

HarleyE_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Keggers

Same problem even the time frame and phone condition.  After the last update or so things started getting werid.  I just don't understand it. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sorry to see that your device isn't turning on. We understand the importance of having an operable device and we'd love to help. We'd like to ask a few questions to better assist. When did this issue start? Does the device show it is charging when plugged in to the charger?

ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes