Re: Moto Z Force Problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bulldops, I'm sorry to hear of your difficulties with your Turbo 2. It's our priority to make sure the device you chose is working the way you need it to work. Are you still using the Turbo 2? Tell me more about the charging issues you've experienced. To try some troubleshooting on your own, here's a link to our Troubleshooting Assistant for the Turbo 2: http://spr.ly/6586DEsNC

KarolineD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Moto Z Force Problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MT_MECHANIC, this is truly never the type of experience we want you to have. We understand how important it is to make sure you have a properly functioning device. We are sad to see that the issue still persists after the recent software update. Please allow us to further explore your options. I have sent you a private message. Please respond to that private message for further review.
Thank you

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes