Re: Moto Z Force Problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MT_mechanic This is definitely not the experience we take pride in. It's certainly not what you should expect at any Verizon Corporate Store. We appreciate your loyalty and the last thing we want is for you to leave.

Let's look into options. Have we completed any troubleshooting with you? If so, what have you completed so we don't have you completing the same steps.

DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MT_MECHANIC

Why should I have to troubleshoot a brand new phone? And to what end? Both versions I've had are doing or we're doing exactly the same thing. And going even more into depth there is an internet FULL of people with the same experience!!! Troubleshooting is not the answer. This phone is a lemon and that's what needs to be addressed. As far as the store responses to my issues? You'd best get them fixed as many are discovering better options because of that experience.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MT_mechanic,

I truly do apologize for this whole experience. I want nothing more than to get this issue with your Moto Z Force resolved. We do have to complete the proper troubleshooting on our end to ensure all the correct steps have been taken to fix this. I can reassure you that we will forward your feedback about your store visits to management to make sure a situation like this does not happen again. Let's dive deeper into this. I do show that this is a known issue and it will be fixed with the latest software release. Which software version do you have on your phone? Here's how to check http://vz.to/2oEmdFJ

JuanD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
FVSHUMATE
Enthusiast - Level 2

My phone was replaced since it was less than one year since I purchased.

But, I purchased extended warranty when in my over 15 years of being a

customer, I have never had to purchase one. In the past before getting

this model, always was careful with my phones and have never had this much

trouble. I have had this replacement for a couple months and so far,

performing as expected. But with the history of this model I felt I need

the extended warranty. If this model has "known problems". I feel I should

get the extended warranty complimentary, not have to pay for a model that

is inferior.

On Nov 20, 2017 10:33 AM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

FVSHUMATE,

Our ultimate goal is for all our customers to have a working phone. We work closely with our manufacturers to make sure we identify and find resolution for known issues. The extended warranty can cover all issues including software malfuctions and other issues. If the manufacturer deems any issue severe enough, they will provide additional support and even replacement options.

JenelleR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MT_MECHANIC

What's funny is...if you follow the link on how to find out what software version you have...the link is broken. Wow. Anyway, my software version is : NCLS 26.118-23-1-1 applied October of this year.

--

Sent from myMail for Android

0 Likes
MT_MECHANIC

I replied 6 days ago.. seems like I got dropped. My software version is NCLS 26.118-23-1-1 applied October of this year.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are always here to help MT_MECH. I apologize you did not receive a response to your previous post.

It looks like you do not have the most current software verison. An update was released 11/01/2017. Visit http://vz.to/2k8g06R for more info. Please visit http://vz.to/2AkQOAB for steps on how you can update the software. Keep us posted if the issue persist after the update.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Bulldops
Enthusiast - Level 1

I got [removed] over on a Turbo 2..same way.. mostly charging issues.. typical Verizon [removed]

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
MT_MECHANIC

Upgraded to new software. I'm on my 3rd reset in 4 days. I'm also sick of jumping through hoops. I have done literally everything asked and I'm still getting the "well let's try this cause it's the next step". With my education and intelligence, I know defective technology when I see it.

0 Likes