Moto Z Force Problems & multiple replacements ?
KRUZNLOW69

Soooo I got a new Z2 force Feb 25th, I'm now in the store waiting for what will be my 6th replacement. I work almost 80hrs a week, and factory resets, backing up, restoring and re setting up refurbish junk is getting out of hand. I don't have time to deal with this every week. When will someone come up with a reasonable solution to get me the brand new phone I paid for that actually works.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Moto Z Force Problems & multiple replacements ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of ensuring you have a properly working phone Kruznlow69. Having multiple replacement devices can certainly be frustrating. We are more than happy to address your device concerns. When purchasing a new phone through Verizon Wireless it comes with a one year manufacture warranty. In the event you experience manufacture malfunction with the device not caused by physical or water damage, your phone is replaced under the manufacture warranty of the same make and model phone. Regretfully, we would not replace the phone with a different make and model device. What exactly is going on with your device? Have all past replacement devices been replaced for the same issue? 

Thank You,

Michelle_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
GinaDS
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have this exact same problem. Just got it in March. Phone won't let me answer, especially over Bluetooth,not all the time but ALot. Signal SUCKS for whatever reason. I purchase Motorola for the SIGNAL. FREEZES up ALoT. Just too many problems to name. I've gone to the store I bought it, 2 days after purchase, was told "Give it some time"??? Waited, went back, nothing we can do? REALLy? I didn't pay $720 for a phone I CANNOT even use. When I'm playing music, it even STOPS, just stops randomly. I've called customer service who said I'd need to talk to some other department, transferred 4 times, then dropped call. Did a chat, she said the same, wrong department... I'm frustrated and getting angry because I cannot even use my phone most of the time at this point......

0 Likes
GinaDS
Enthusiast - Level 3

Who would I talk to about these same issues so many seem to have with this phone. I've been using Motorola phones for 12 years and NEVER had these issues.  I bought a NEW phone (Moto Z2 Force) and I know it was REFURBISHED because previous people's stuff was on it . I took it back to the store and was told to "Give it time to adjust"???? This was back in March. Phone app just stops. It will ring but not give me any option to answer, especially if on Bluetooth. Playing music, it just randomly stops. Phone app always comes up saying "Phone has stopped" Or "DIAL request modified to USSD request"??? And then there is "signal" , NO matter where, its SLOW and NO I don't use 22 GB in a month. I literally have to be WIFI'g to get on the internet or APPS requiring DATA. This is beyond frustrating and inconvenient. WHY WON'T VERIZON help? Especially a customer of so many years paying $400+/month and its been higher before unlimited which really isn't unlimited, 5 cell phones, home internet and house phone. I don't understand. When you pay $720 for a phone, you expect it to be NEW and WORK properly, right? HELP?

BigJohn3464
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon replacement phones are pieces of junk . About a year ago I sent back 5 of those refurbished junk phones with in a 6 week period .They can say all about the tests that r ran n the quality control but I'll put a large sum of $$ that the CEO of Verizon would never get one of those pieces of junk sent to him

deemoney58
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am on my 2 replacement after months of them not doing anything.. EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED!!! Will see what the 2nd replacement does..by the sounds of it it isnt going to be good & might change service providers if it isnt made right . I have been a customer since 2005 or earlier and might go back to AT&T. Enought is enought ..  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

deemoney58, it would be devastating to see you leave the Verizon family after almost 15 years. I have had to get a device replaced multiple times, and know that it can be frustrating when something like this happens. 2 months is an extremely long time to have to get something addressed, and that is definitely not the norm. If there is anything wrong with the replacement contact us immediately so we can get this addressed. I am confident that you will not have issues with the replacement device. Does this help? SantoC_VZW

0 Likes
crazy11

all of us our loya l customers.when we purchase these phones for720.00 and sign to all your agreements we have a binding agreement but then when the fault falls on that 15 the day we get a refurbished phone and a two year agreement of several refurbished nightmares.I'm on my 7th moto 2firce and they mail it to you 5 day delivery.So no phone for 6 days.And if it gets lost who's going to pay.Me  because I paod Verizon 720.00 for there wonderful agreement.Not to mention the 168.00  monthly usages and line charges and service fee.Can somebody explain how this is such great custom service please? Cruz if your wallet doesn't work  on time they flip a switch and turn u off.

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

deemoney58, it would be devastating to see you leave the Verizon family after almost 15 years. I have had to get a device replaced multiple times, and know that it can be frustrating when something like this happens. 2 months is an extremely long time to have to get something addressed, and that is definitely not the norm. If there is anything wrong with the replacement contact us immediately so we can get this addressed. I am confident that you will not have issues with the replacement device. Does this help? SantoC_VZW

0 Likes