Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,279 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions
Moto Z Force Droid promotion but charged extra??
HOORAH50
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same problem.  Unfortunately, this is still an issue today.  I went to the Verizon corporate store to explore the possibility of a plan upgrade.  Upon reviewing my bill with store personnel, I was told that I'm paying $30/month for my Moto, which I purchased in Jan. 2017.  I recalled when I originally purchased the phone that I was told I would only be paying $15/month.  I wouldn't expect to have to "babysit" my account to ensure Verizon makes good on all their promises, but this seems to be an ongoing theme as of late, with Verizon (I have had similar issues with regard to other aspects of my account).  So, at the store I'm told they know nothing of the promo and that I must call customer service, which I did there on the spot.  Customer service told me they couldn't find the promo either.  This is obviously an issue, as noted by all the folks posting here on the forum (I actually created an account only for this problem to be addressed), but they still have us jumping through hoops to get it resolved.  I've spend 3+ hours researching this.  If Verizon is aware there is a disconnect with the promo being applied, why don't they simply review the customers that purchased the phone during that period of time and apply/refund any monies owed?  I am curious how many other customers are out there and like me didn't receive the promo or were charged extra?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Moto Z Force Droid promotion but charged extra??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HOORAH50,

We know how important it is to have the promotion added onto your account. We would love to assist you in any way we can. When did you purchase your Moto Z Force? What was the exact promotion you were taking advantage of?

0 Likes
HOORAH50
Enthusiast - Level 2

I purchased my phone in January 2017 and had the exact same promo as all

others listed in this thread.

On Mon, Jul 16, 2018 at 7:30 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
HOORAH50
Enthusiast - Level 2

yeseniav_vzw​… So, still no update to this?  I haven't heard a response from you on the promo that wasn't provided.  It would be nice to get some assistance from VZW on this.  It's clear numerous other customers had a similar experience.  Thanks

Danielle95
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same thing is happening to me!!

0 Likes

Add thoughts to the community

Start a new topic or ask questions in the open forum.