Missing some texts on message but message + has them
LAUROB27

I am not getting some texts on message but they are there when i switch to message +.  The next time i check for texts i'm back on message and missing tests again.  Also, when message is the default the icon shows that i have unread tests but they don't show up.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Missing some texts on message but message + has them
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

laurob27,

I too know the pain of missing texts. Don't worry, we'll make sure this gets synced. Does this happen at random or with specific contacts? Do you have any other problems with your texting?

JosephT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
LAUROB27

The programs don't seem to get along. Some were group texts others single.

From different senders. Thank you for your assistance.

On Nov 4, 2017 5:24 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi LAUROB207,

I'm sure we can get to the bottom of this. We want you to get all of your messages, and we want the two applications to sync. Let's check some settings on the Messaging Plus application. Please follow these steps:

Pull up Messaging Plus

Tap the menu on the top (3 lines)

Tap Settings

Scroll to the bottom, and make sure the "Sync over Wifi" is turned off. Then, please monitor the devices and see if that makes a difference.

Thank you,

ChristinaB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes