Re: Extreme battery drain
katim_vzw
Verizon Employee

irritatedAMD,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't been replied to. We can relate to how important it is to have a device with a battery that lasts. I've sent you a personal message in your inbox to assist with your battery concern options.

KatiM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
IrritatedAMD
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please let me know if this will be the extent of the troubleshooting process so that I may start looking at other phones and service providers. I do not wish to continue to answer the same questions from different people over and over. What basic steps I have been instructed to do have not fixed the problem. The private messages stop after I provide my phone number (I have noticed an increase in spam calls since I responded to those requests...)so I don't understand the point of reaching out privately. Please either give me a solution or let me know there is none. Thank you.

0 Likes
IrritatedAMD
Enthusiast - Level 2

Have you heard anything useful yet? I have been getting the run-around this whole time. Currently I move my phone from charger to charger and hope it doesn't shut down in between.

0 Likes
IrritatedAMD
Enthusiast - Level 2

UPDATE for those of you who might be looking for answers in this thread:

As of today, I have not yet been given assistance beyond the basic troubleshooting steps and requests for private messages(which only ask me for my phone number and then there is no follow up). My phone is now COMPLETELY useless. I have it constantly charging yet it will do nothing more than cycle through start up and then shut down(displaying the yellow triangle with the red dot at the peak). My "solution" to this problem has been to charge up and update my previous phone (a four year old Samsung). Obviously this does not fix my Motorola, but at least I have a functioning phone.

Advice: If you plan to get a Motorola, be sure to keep an old Samsung on hand.

0 Likes