Droid Z Force email issue
BYTES4LIFE
Enthusiast - Level 2

My Droid Z Force is approximately two months old.  This is a new problem. 98% of my AOL email will not fully open. When it opens, there is a link VIEW ENTIRE MESSAGE, however, link does not open.  There is a button  REPORT but it does not work.   Randomly, an email will open normally while hundreds will not open. I took device to Verizon store in Hawthorne, CA.  The representative worked with it and the emails appeared to open.  When I got home the email would not open again.  Any suggestions??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Droid Z Force email issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BYTES4LIFE the Droid Z Force is an awesome phone. I do want to help you get this resolved. When did you start having this trouble with your AOL email account? Have you tried removing your AOL email from your phone and reinstalling it http://spr.ly/65848tdIG ?

Verizon_Customer_Service

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

BYTES4LIFE
Enthusiast - Level 2

I began having this problem approximately 2 weeks ago.  I have not tried to delete and reinstall AOL.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for reaching back to us. Have you tried this option yet? What email application are you using for your AOL email? Have you tried a separate application?

JavierMD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!  

BYTES4LIFE
Enthusiast - Level 2

The AOL was available on the phone when I purchased it.  My previous phone died and the AOL was on the new phone when the new phone was given to me. AOL was working fine.  Recently, mail stopped opening.  I read the help given me here regarding deleting AOL and adding it again.  However, the option for adding AOL is to install AOL mobile app from Play Store.  The reviews for the app are not good.  I just wish the current AOL mail would open.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BYTES4LIFE,

There may definitely be an application from the Google Play Store that you can use, but you should still have the option to add it manually to the phone. To be sure, are these steps that you are taking to Add the account https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-205155/ ? Also, since this started have there been any changes to the phone such as new apps, app updates, or software updates? Is the device software up to date? See how to check https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-205226/.

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

BYTES4LIFE
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you for your help.  Today I returned to the Verizon office in Hawthorne, CA to address this issue and others.  The representative, Josh, answered all of my questions and resolved all of the issues with my phone and my HUM.  Thanks again for your help....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

BYTES4LIFE,

We are glad to hear that your issue was resolved. Do you have any further questions or concerns we can assist you with?

TabithaJ_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes