Data service not working reliably
LOREDW57

My data service almost never works when I am at home. I've called Verizon almost daily for 6 weeks. They don't have a solution. People on Facebook tell me that the only way they were able to resolve their service problems were to upgrade to the unlimited plan. I'm not going over my data cap so why should I pay more to make my service work? Any advice? Phone is a Moto Z2 Force.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Data service not working reliably
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm truly sorry to see that you've been having issues with your data service. It's our goal to make sure every customer has the service they need at all times. We understand your time is valuable and it saddens me to see the amount times you've tried to get this resolved and still haven't been given a resolution. Not to worry, I will make sure I am your last stop. Can you tell me more about what happens when you try using data? Is this only happening when you try accessing the web/applications or both? What troubleshooting have you completed thus far? What's your zip code, so I can check your area? Please provide me with more details I want to help. ChetonJ_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Data service not working reliably
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

How exactly is it not working?  Is the cellular data connection turn on, but no access to a LTE signal?  Or do you have LTE and it doesn't connect?  Do you have access to Wifi at home?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes