Why am I not receiving all MMS messages on my LG V50
Goodbyegreeley

Since I have purchased this phone back in July, I have noticed that I am not receiving all MMS messages. I keep receiving a notification that I've received an MMS but when I open the stock messaging app, all I get is an undelivered message.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why am I not receiving all MMS messages on my LG V50
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there, Goodbyegreelye! We know it is vital to receive your text message, this way you do not miss any important messages, and we would be gald to help you today. Can you please elaborate further? What message app are you using? 

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes
kbrack88

I'm having the same problem. My phone will not receive any MMS messages. No matter what I do. Using the LG messager app

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

Hello there, Goodbyegreelye! We know it is vital to receive your text message, this way you do not miss any important messages, and we would be gald to help you today. Can you please elaborate further? What message app are you using? 

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Do you receive MMS if you use a different texting application? Do this happen over Wi-Fi, cellular data, or both?

CheyenneS_VZW

0 Likes
Dcvigo28

I got this phone in January and love it besides this problem of getting every other mms being marked as undeliverable. I've tried resetting or messing with the wireless thing as instructed in another page. But they still come up as undeliverable

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dcvigo28, having all of your messages deliverable is imperative, and we want to make sure that this is resolved as quickly as possible. Does this happen everywhere you use your device or just in one particular location? How long have you had this issue? What messaging application are you using at this time?

KevinM_VZW

0 Likes