Re: Verizon voicemail app on the LG G3
godsidekurt

OOk thanks, that squashes my theory.

0 Likes
apollyon2012
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do you uninstall the Verizon voicemail app? It came with the phone? I currently gave up and downloaded Google voice and that works. So it has to be something with the Verizon app. Also 2 co workers are having the exact same problem, this seems like a defect with the app.

0 Likes
dmgraves76
Enthusiast - Level 3

Like godsidekurt states, this is a system app and cannot be removed by the user.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

No, you can't remove it, but if it's giving you trouble, you can disable/turn it off and use a direct dial widget as a workaround (and the added advantage is that you can set the widget to automatically dial your password as well).

Re: how to access voice mail without password each time

0 Likes
dmgraves76
Enthusiast - Level 3

True, however I'd still like to use visual voicemail and there's no reason

it shouldn't be working, especially on a brand new device.

apollyon2012
Enthusiast - Level 2

Google voice seems to be working extremely well and I recommend using it, Verizon said I got a bad phone and it should be replaced. I don't believe that is the correct approach, my buddy just got his replacement and it still dosrnt work

0 Likes
dmgraves76
Enthusiast - Level 3

Can't see how it would have anything to do with the phone hardware itself.

It clearly presents as a software problem, especially since it worked

originally.

0 Likes
dmgraves76
Enthusiast - Level 3

Anyone from Verizon Support have any ideas?  I still can't use the Verizon voicemail app.  I can call and it works fine, but I like visual voicemail.

0 Likes
dmgraves76
Enthusiast - Level 3

Anyone?

0 Likes
godsidekurt

I have had a couple of calls with Verizon support...the guy said that they havent had many calls with this one. If you guys havent called in and got tech support you should...its the only way these sort of things gain enough support to issue a software update. (Removed)

I had the app randomly start working over the weekend but this week went back to force closing.

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes