SIM Card is not recognized in my son's LG G3.
AllyEd64

My son's LG G3 won't recognize the SIM card. He can send text and receive text messages and has internet access, but cannot make or receive phone calls. Has anyone had this happen?

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: SIM Card is not recognized in my son's LG G3.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get that device receiving phone calls. Have you tried removing and reinserting the SIM Card yet? To do that follow the steps here: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-112724/ .
TimothyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get that device receiving phone calls. Have you tried removing and reinserting the SIM Card yet? To do that follow the steps here: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-112724/ .
TimothyS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
AllyEd64

We have tried that. It didn't work.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get to the bottom of this. Has your device worked with this SIM Card before. When was the last time you were able to place a call?
RobertH_VZW

0 Likes