Problems with blurry photos when zooming
SiBlMe
Enthusiast - Level 1

On regular and wide angle, there is a zoom slider. About 1/4 of the way up the slider is a mark beyond which I cannot get photos to focus. I took 2 photos today. When the slider is below the mark both the computer screen in the foreground and the TV about 8 feet away are in focus. In another photo taken from the same location the slider is just above the mark and neither the computer nor TV are in focus. When I am with friends they can take crisp photos of details from quite a distance. I cannot get my G5 to focus on anything once I try to zoom in. I had someone at Best Buy check my settings and I believe they are all right. I find it hard to believe that the zoom is so limited on a camera that is considered so good. My G5 is 14 months old. I do not remember feeling that the photos were inadequate until recently but I know that now my picture taking ability is far below theirs on other Androids. Is there a correction for this? Please copy any helpful responses to [removed] .

Email removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Problems with blurry photos when zooming
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SiBIMe,

I'm sorry to hear that you're not happy with your recent camera experience. I understand that you've taken your phone into a store for inspection. We'll be more than happy to troubleshoot your issue and look into your upgrade options. Would you be interested in upgrading your device?

CoreyM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes