Re: My LG G3 time moves forward 5 hours when I travel through a specific area.
stef7
Master - Level 2

Verizon needs to do a much better job with Customer support, especifically when it comes to network issues like this.

I'm dealing with a different issue related to Billing... But in order to enter it into the system, it had to be entered by a customer support rep as a Network Ticket (and that took almost an hour on the phoine to get entered). What's wrong with that picture?

Then it gets worse. So I wait much longer than 72hours for a response, and finally, someone calls me back, but I'm not at my phone so a brief and uninformative message is left. The ticket is supposedly addressed and closed, but there's no information as to resolution, just the recommendation to "call again" if the issue remains.

Really? "Don't give up on us yet?"

I feel Tommy's pain as I'm sure others do as well. It should not be anywhere near this difficult to get assistance, especially when a customer is trying to inform Verizon that there is something wrong with their network or in my case, their billing system.

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

And it gets worse. My ticket has basically little to no information in it. So there is no real resolution. No real understanding. No support for the customer that patiently waited for a trouble ticket to be entered twice.
Crazy.

0 Likes
tommysmallss
Enthusiast - Level 2

Customer service opened a ticket for me on this issue through PM.  We'll see how it goes.  I'll update this thread later. 

don13
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have a Droid Turbo and had the phone clock jump ahead 5 hours several times when in central Rhode Island.  It happened to me twice today and once earlier in the week in Foxboro, Sharon, and North Attleboro Mass. Had to reboot each time to reset the clock.

0 Likes