cancelar
Mostrar resultados para
Busca en su lugar
Quisiste decir:
Highlighted

LG G8 ThinQ (unlocked) Not Activating

Miembro

I purchased an unlocked LG G8 ThinQ. I followed instructions given at VerizonWireless for activating the phone using "Activate or Switch Device" from the Devices drop-down menu. However, one step of Verizon's instructions, "Phone Activation" (that displays the device's phone number if/when properly activated), never appeared in the setup process, so the phone failed to activate. The IMEI and ICCID are verified by Verizon. I find no information anywhere on Verizon's website that helps, and I have no phone to call customer support since the phone won't activate.

Note: My previous phone is dead. My only method of transferring data is via Google backup, which cannot be accessed until Google can send two-step authentication codes to my new phone, which cannot activate until I can access Google. I'm stuck in an infinite loop.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Respuestas correctas
Highlighted

Re: LG G8 ThinQ (unlocked) Not Activating

Miembro

This issue is resolved. I spoke to a support representative via live chat who was able to activate for me. Thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

crapshootvegas We apologize for the issue you are having with the activation of your LG G8 ThinQ. Don't worry. We will be happy to help you.  I am confident that we will be able to activate your phone quickly. I sent you a Private Message, please respond as soon as you can.   

JacobV_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

crapshootvegas I am a consumer as well, so I understand how vital is it for you to have a working phone. Please provide the best number to reach you on. 

JacobV_VZW

0 Likes

Miembro

The best —in fact, the only —number to reach me is the phone that won't activate. Therein lies the problem.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

"You have no private messages": my Inbox.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Miembro

This issue is resolved. I spoke to a support representative via live chat who was able to activate for me. Thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

0 Likes