LG G3 pre-installed demo videos
LGG3Owner
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recently purchased an LG G3 and it came with two beautiful demo videos in 1440 x 2560 resolution that I loved showing off to my friends and family. However, I had to do a factory reset on the phone and now the videos are gone, how can I get these back? I've tried downloading them from XDA but since they were from someone other persons phone the videos were locked to their device and were not visible on my phone. Does verizon have the option to put these back on my phone? I contacted LG customer service and they told me that Verizon are the ones who load the videos on there and not LG. PLEASE someone help me get these videos back. I still have time to take my device back to Best buy and return it but that will have to be my last resort.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: LG G3 pre-installed demo videos
Raiic

I have the exact same problem. However I found that if you search for "LG 4k" or "4k sample" on YouTube you'll get a bunch of great 4k video samples. I know this doesn't replace the videos you lost but it's the next best thing. Hope this helped

0 Likes
NexusMan21
Contributor - Level 2

Here are the video links. They are in better quality then what was on the phone, it must be from another LG product. The only difference here is the music.

Story of Earth in 4K - 4K Story of Earth - Demo video 4K of LG G3 - YouTube

Landscape of David in 4K - LG ULTRA HD (4K resolution) Landscape demo - YouTube

Tidbits
Legend

4K TV. QuadHD isn't 4K. Its 4x720p resolution. 🙂

0 Likes
NexusMan21
Contributor - Level 2

I wrote my response rather poorly, I know the difference. The videos linked are in 2160p vs the 1440p videos you'd find on the phone. Still looks great on the G3.

0 Likes
tonysharp
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have these copied from my new lg g3 to my pc. Can I share them to you somehow? They are rather big though, 130mb each video and then there are 3 songs in the "preload" folder.

tonysharp
Enthusiast - Level 2
LGG3Owner
Enthusiast - Level 1

Tonysharp you are the MAN!!! Thanks so much for sharing these. I downloaded them straight to my phone using your links above and they play flawlessly. Thank you so much!

0 Likes
tonysharp
Enthusiast - Level 2

No problem, glad I could help you out. Smiley Happy Tony

cyberjoeone

Hi I downloaded the files to my LG G3.

But is showing the file is blocked and its not able to open!

Any sugestions?

0 Likes