LG G3 disconnecting from Wifi
bjnorvell

My LG G3 is disconnecting from wifi, I have already tried Safe Mode, rebooting our router and modem, I have took out the battery, and I have now done a factory reset and NOTHING has worked. I even have tried the Verizon Repair Assistant and it says the phone is fine.  I had to get a new SIM card last week because the phone couldn't "find" my SIM card. Just today it has showed "no SIM card" twice. I have never had any problems with my phone until last week, and just happens to be when my last payment on the phone was made. Coincidence? Everything else in the house that is connected to WiFi is working fine, its just my phone.

Can anyone point me in the direction on how to have this fixed?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: LG G3 disconnecting from Wifi
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to have a working phone. We would love to assist you further. Would it be fine to send you a Private Message to proceed?

YeseniaV_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
PAUCOA99

My daughter's phone has the same problem.  Sometimes on start it can't find the sim card.  Most of the time it connects to wifi networks but disconnects right away.  This happens with different routers on different networks (at work and at home).  Did you get help with this?

0 Likes
juand_vzw
Verizon Employee

I'm sorry to hear you're having an issue with staying connected to your Wi-Fi connection. I know this is an important feature to have working at all times. I can help get this fixed for you. Have you tried to remove the Wi-Fi connection and re-add it?

0 Likes
PAUCOA99

Hello,

We have tried:

1. Deleting the connection and re-adding it

2. Rebooting the router

3. Rebooting the phone

4. Removing the battery from the phone

5. Removing and re-seating the sim card

6. Turning off Blu-tooth

We have two LG G3 phones and only one has this problem.

--paul

0 Likes
JULBUR24

Did you resolve this problem & if so can you tell me how? I'm experiencing the exact same issue & it's not only driving me bananas but its now costing me $$ b/c I'm out of data due to this issue....I've NEVER run out of data before 😕

0 Likes
PAUCOA99

I have not had any luck with this. We have tried all of the solutions

provided by people who do not have the same problem. Not surprisingly

the problem has not been resolved. It seems to be a fundamental problem

with the LG G3 phones. Too bad, they seem to otherwise be very good.

Good luck! If the phone is costing you money it might make sense to

move to a G4/G5/G6.

--paul

0 Likes