LG G3 5.0 update
B33
Legend

I'm going to post this with a Caution.! The Source I got this from  Droid Life.!   said that there are 2 Verizon owners that have gotten the 5.0 Lollipop update how for sure they got it I don't know but if it is out and being pushed OTA  over the Air  I would wait n see how this update is Going to shape up if your phone is running Ok with what it has on it keep it as is,  If owners of the phone post and say the update is working ok then proceed with getting the update that is when it's fully released.. and it possibly could be..

So far only 2 customers have this OS  The Video in the Link show Lollipop on a G3

http://www.droid-life.com/2015/02/23/verizon-lg-g3-lollipop-update/

Labels (2)
Re: LG G3 5.0 update
Snn5
Legend

I just received many posts in my G+ community.  This will show how well it works with the G2 in many ways.

B33
Legend

Info is always Good.

richenk89
Enthusiast - Level 2

I read the same thing I'm hoping this means it will be pushed really soon.

Fashionmaverick
Enthusiast - Level 3

Obviously they are in the testing phrases of the lollipop 5.0.1and participants aren't suppose to discuss it.  In the past I have had the opportunity to test both ice cream sandwich and jellybean when I had a Motorola device for vzw.  I enjoyed it because it was fun being the first and testing out kinks along with giving feedback to determine if the software was ready to launch  for the entire community of users.  I wish I would have been selected for LG g3, but oh well.  Awaiting the arrival of lollipop to my LG g3.