LG Exalt VN 360
astrick89

My grandmother had an LG Exalt VN 360 and she accidentally washed it in the washing machine. So I got her a new flip phone and she could do it messes with her mind...keep in mind she is 90 years old. So I ordered the LG Exalt off of an Ebay store. It is connected on my account she can make call and text but can't receive pics, tells her failed whether she sends or tries to receive pics.  When I try to go to the web it says call * 611 for wireless internet  service.....HELP!!! My grandmother lives to get pictures of her grandkids and I just need to get this working!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LG Exalt VN 360
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are sorry to hear that your grandmother is not able to receive pictures on her new LG Exalt device. We definitely do not want this to be an ongoing issue for you, and we will be glad to help you get this corrected. To confirm, have you already tried to restart her device to see if the issue continues? Also, what exactly happens when she tries to send a picture message, does she get an error message or anything similar? -David

0 Likes
astrick89

Yes we have tried that. It just say receipt failed if she tries to receive one and if she tries to send one it says delivery failed. 

0 Likes
boringusername
Master - Level 1

If it's the old 3G verizon it cant be activated. Verizon stoped activating 3G only devices last July and if ending CDMA at the end of December. You need to get a 4g flip phone. Should have made sure it was going to work before buying

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the information. We definitely want to make sure that your grandmother is able to get those pictures. Is anybody else in the area having issues with picture messages? What is the nearest intersection and city so we can review the area for any issues? - Jesse

0 Likes
astrick89

The phone is activated on her line.

0 Likes