In "Search" for "color" I land on " Accessibility >Vision" and at this point when I tap the "Screen color adjustment" to turn it on I get an error "Unfortunately, the process com.android.settings has stopped". Is there a fix for this?
mA-I-lliW
Enthusiast - Level 1

In "Search" for "color" I land on " Accessibility >Vision" and at this point when I tap the "Screen color adjustment" to turn it on I get an error "Unfortunately, the process com.android.settings has stopped".  Is there a fix for this?

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: In "Search" for "color" I land on " Accessibility >Vision" and at this point when I tap the "Screen color adjustment" to turn it on I get an error "Unfortunately, the process com.android.settings has stopped". Is there a fix for this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mA-I-lliW, let's get to the bottom of this. Have you attempted restarting your device? Do you currently have the lastest software updates?

EstebanP_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes