How to answer locked LG G4 by pushing the Accept button
lzeitz

Hi,

I just got my new LG G4 and am trying to setup a feature that was available under my old Samsung Galaxy S3.  The feature was when an incoming call occurs and I have the screen locked (I have a pattern to unlock).  I was able to tap the Accept button instead of having to drag it.

How do I set this up on the G4?

Thanks

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: How to answer locked LG G4 by pushing the Accept button
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
lzeitz

I appreciate your excitement over the amazing features & functions of the G4. You can set up smart lock on your phone for various places or even devices you may connect to your G4 http://spr.ly/6580B1L32 . You also can set up lock screen shortcuts to make performing functions even faster while the phone is locked http://spr.ly/6581B1L3N . Specifically step 7 helps with this
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lzeitz

Hi Bryan,

Thanks for your reply.  I read through the smart lock options and can't find anything as simple as single tapping the green accept button when a call comes in (this was a system feature in android 4.3).  All I want to do is be able to answer a call quickly without having to drag the accept circle (which is a really, really stupid feature - wish Google would fix that).  It is a preference and not a security feature.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand your desire for certain feature Bryan. As I check my resources, I see that your phone is working as designed. Perhaps features will change with future software versions; however, no information is available about any future software versions (if any) for any phone.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes