Re: How do you get Verizon to honor something their customer care department told you?????????
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

civilclerk1, I can totally understand how you would be upset. I would love to have a chance to put a fresh pair of eyes on the account to see if we could get ahold of this agent for you. I did request to follow you. I also sent you a Direct Message. Can you please respond back to that direct message for me. Looking forward to working with you.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: How do you get Verizon to honor something their customer care department told you?????????
civilclerk1
Enthusiast - Level 2

So here we are 4 weeks later people and guess what???? The ball was dropped AGAIN!!!! I thought everything was going to be fine, had the rep listed above contact me privately and try to "get to the bottom of this". He looked up the notes on my account and saw that Taylor was the one who gave me this information in the first place and supposedly told her to call me to speak with me and get this resolved. Guess what???? NOT ONE CALL AGAIN!!! I have since sent two messages, one telling her the best way to contact me and the second stating that again this issue was dropped by Verizon. Now of course they are not offering this phone for free which I knew would happen! I have 4 lines AND a tablet on this account! You people get $280 from me every month and you treat me like this????? You won't have us for long! Guess what? Three of those 4 lines are now out of contract!!! Hmmmmmm

Karrieanne
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having the very same issue...have you received resolution yet?

0 Likes