Help with New LG G4 restoring original tabs
Sherry23

I just purchased a LG G4 phone and somehow when scrolling through the features I changed the check boxes from the right side of the screen to the left side.  I also notice that on my weather app the future days read from left to right.  Help!!

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Help with New LG G4 restoring original tabs
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sherry2,

Look no further help is here! I am not sure what boxes you are referring to. Please clarify what issues you are having with the screen on your phone.

In regards to the weather apps, are you able to take a screen shot so I can see what you are referring to? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Help with New LG G4 restoring original tabs
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Sherry we want to make sure that we get this ldone. We also want to avoid a master reset if we can. Is there any way that you can post screen shots so that we can see how it looks? We may be able to clear the application data for the service.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes