Can I transfer photos from a Windows phone to the LG G4?
patyj
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is there a way to transfer the photos from Windows phone to the LG G4 Android?  The windows phone doesn't get the Verizon Cloud App.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Is there a way to transfer the photos from Windows phone to the LG G4 Android?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can upload the pictures to the Windows One Drive with the Windows phone. Then on the Android phone install the OneDrive – cloud storage - Android Apps on Google Play application from the Play Store.

You can also download the pictures to your computer and transfer them to the Android phone with the USB cable.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Re: Is there a way to transfer the photos from Windows phone to the LG G4 Android?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

patyj,

Making sure you can keep your pictures is very important and we will work to get those transfered over. Do you have a memory card in the windows phone by chance? Which windows phone do you have?

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
patyj
Enthusiast - Level 1

Dear VW Customer Support,I do not have a memory card in my Windows phone unfortunately.  The Windows phone is a Nokia Lumia 822.

Regards,Pat

Personal information removed as required by the

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You can upload the pictures to the Windows One Drive with the Windows phone. Then on the Android phone install the OneDrive – cloud storage - Android Apps on Google Play application from the Play Store.

You can also download the pictures to your computer and transfer them to the Android phone with the USB cable.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

PERutan
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon provides very little information or assistance on down loading data from Microsoft and Nokia Lumia phones.   Less on photo's or contacts.  Phone support could not help.  Replies, manually enter your contacts, and use an SD card.  Verizon provides poor customer support for some products, even if you are upgrading to the latest phone. 

0 Likes