Black screen, flashing red and blue notifications?
evanc

A while ago, I let my phone hit 0% battery and when I went to charge it again I noticed it wasn't coming back on. The notification light flashed blue and red, and despite trying to re-set it as well as take the battery out and put it back in, nothing will appear on the screen. Any suggestions?

• The phone is new and undamaged.
  • It's an LG G3.
  • Nothing will appear on the screen, but it does vibrate when the power button and Volume - are held.
Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Black screen, flashing red and blue notifications?
Snn5
Legend

You'll have to leave it in for a while.  Maybe 3 hours, don't quote me on that, but I know LG phones take 3 hours to start reading the battery stats to get their averages.  But, I would think that, after an hour, the phone could be powered on.

0 Likes
Re: Black screen, flashing red and blue notifications?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Evanc,

Never a good thing when you phone is not working. I can assure you that we will figure this out. Are you using the Manufacturer's Charger? Does the charge port on the phone feel loose? Visit our support site for the G3 as well. http://spr.ly/6580BGqiI

AlbertoR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes