when i bought my G2 i also bought a protective film that came with 2 custom cut pieces. one for the screen and the other for the back of the phone. it was guaranteed scratch proof and meet military specs.
Drew1868

i am upgrading now and want to buy the same product, but dont remember what i bought.  does this ring a bell with anyone?  thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: when i bought my G2 i also bought a protective film that came with 2 custom cut pieces.  one for the screen and the other for the back of the phone.  it was guaranteed scratch proof and meet military specs.
stef7
Master - Level 2
Re: when i bought my G2 i also bought a protective film that came with 2 custom cut pieces.  one for the screen and the other for the back of the phone.  it was guaranteed scratch proof and meet military specs.
stef7
Master - Level 2

A search on Amazon provided a few hits for front and back "military grade" film.

For example:

Amazon.com: ArmorSuit MilitaryShield - LG G2 Screen Protector + Full Body Skin Protector / Front + B...

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

ZAGG Invisible Shield?

0 Likes