Nothing but problems!
kneecolex3

I've had my Verizon LG Revolution for almost a year. It's giving me nothing but problems. it freezes while im using it for no reason and starts itself over. I cant send certain people text messages. When i call people it takes me 5-6 clicks to shut off the phone. I've master reset my phone 5 times in the store and i have the warranty on it but i do not want another Lg Revolution. This is the WORST phone i've ever had. Is there anyway i can get another phone through insurance because it seems as if everyone has problems with the phone and nothing will fix it.

0 Likes
Re: Nothing but problems!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is never fun to have issues with your device kneecolex3! Does the device freeze as you are switching from one application to another? Try to run the device in safe mode to see if the issue persists, here is how: http://bit.ly/H7LTiV . Let us know if the issue persists. We can troubleshoot further to find a resolution.

Thank you,

Lena A.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Nothing but problems!
SydneyK
Master - Level 3

Whether through warranty or insurance replacement, you can only get the same model. My only suggestion is a factory reset, but it seems you've tried that several times. Be sure to keep the extended warranty on your plan. Good luck.

0 Likes