Re: MMS not working LG G2
joshuaxchavez
Enthusiast - Level 2

what will they do to help? do they replace the phone or do they just blow you off and make you fix it yourself?

Meko2099
Enthusiast - Level 2

They worked with a Verizon technician over the phone in their back office while I waited on the sales floor. After about an hour they said they and to technician couldn't do anything thing. But Verizon guy did say he made a "work ticket" and a Verizon agent will be contacting me soon. I haven't gotten a call yet. But I did a hard reset myself and the problem was solved but happened again 3 days later.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

0 Likes
stef7
Master - Level 2

Meko2099. Interesting. I wonder if some internal phone resource is being exhausted...

I haven't had this problem on my LG G2 yet, but I don't send many MMS messages.

If you are willing, you might want to try: Settings | Application manager, then scroll to the right till you see All.

Then scroll down till you see Messaging. Select it, select Force Stop. Then Clear data and Clear Cache, then reboot the phone. Attempt to use MMS again.

2ndJob
Contributor - Level 1

Verizon conferenced a call with LG and there is no plan fixed to recieve MMS or send. Cant even attach a photo without getting this pop up.MMS.png

crystalynn1212
Enthusiast - Level 3

Tried...but didn't work. Thanks though

0 Likes
crystalynn1212
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have tried all you have suggested with the camera settings resolution etc. It doesn't work. Nothing works. At all. This phone is the 3rd one and it is a piece of crap as well. I don't pay over $110 a month for a phone I can't even fully use. If no one can find a fix, and soon, I'm done. I don't want yet another replacement device. Fix the LG G2 or I need a different device completely. I love this phone, but only when it actually works 100%!!!

jessikno
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can't explain why, but this worked for me. I put my phone in safe mode. Took it out of safe mode. Rebooted like 5 times in a row. Then it worked. Btw, when I was rebooting I held the power button and volume down buttons together per factory reset instructions. The factory reset screen never appeared so I kept trying to factory reset but couldn't. Then the mms worked. Super weird. Super annoying. Hope it works.

0 Likes
2ndJob
Contributor - Level 1

How do you do safe mode?

0 Likes
Meko2099
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yeah I did safe mode. Verizon instructions for entering safe mode is incorrect or worded wrong. I had to find out from another site. I forced stopped, cleared data, and cleared cache while in safe mode. Still not working. Going to contact Verizon this Friday and see if I can get another phone. Paying over 200 a month on my plans, need to get what I'm paying for. Verizon is taking my money with me not getting that service. My customer service rating for them is getting lower by the day.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

2ndJob
Contributor - Level 1

Heres an idea, everyone stop paying their verizon bill and save screen

shots of every page here to dispute the credit report. I have seen disputes

one with far less evience. This is a classic bait and switch under consumer

protection laws.