LG Ally - email - "username or password incorrect
greenjack185

I have two LG Ally (or should I say 'allies' ?). both have email problems since getting the newest android OS update.  I am not entering the username or password incorrectly. 

please advise

factory reset/wipe ?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: LG Ally - email - "username or password incorrect
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

greenjack185 wrote:

I have two LG Ally (or should I say 'allies' ?). both have email problems since getting the newest android OS update.  I am not entering the username or password incorrectly. 

Please advise

factory reset/wipe ?

Thank you for your feedback. The software update should not affect your entering the correct username and password. Also, doing a factory reset would not reset your username and password. You would need the correct username and password to gain access. Please use this link for information relating to your username and password via Google email account. There is information available for checking your username and resetting your password. Also great suggestions for further assistance.

The link is: http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=14257&ctx=cb&src=cb&cbid=-1a3dxlpxujfj1&cb...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
greenjack185

no one else has this trouble ?

0 Likes
EdW_VZW
Verizon Employee

greenjack185 wrote:

Please advise

factory reset/wipe ?

Thank you for your feedback. The software update should not affect your entering the correct username and password. Also, doing a factory reset would not reset your username and password. You would need the correct username and password to gain access. Please use this link for information relating to your username and password via Google email account. There is information available for checking your username and resetting your password. Also great suggestions for further assistance.

The link is: http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=14257&ctx=cb&src=cb&cbid=-1a3dxlpxujfj1&cb...

0 Likes