Knock code?
badag2

Ok i have had my G2 for quite a while now I even bought the Tablet at the same time my tablet just got knock code but G2 has not gotten it are we eventually going to get the update or is Verizon screwing us over once again all of the other carriers have it whats taking so long for us to get it come on Verizon get your act together am i missing something.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Knock code?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello badag2,

We know how important it is to have the correct features on your device! Are you referring to the KnockON feature for the LG G2? If so, here is the instructions to turn the feature on:
Turning the screen on using the KnockON feature
The KnockON feature allows you to double-tap the screen to easily turn the
screen on or off. You can disable/enable this feature in the Gestures settings. Apps > Settings > Gestures > tap the KnockON checkbox .

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello badag2,

We know how important it is to have the correct features on your device! Are you referring to the KnockON feature for the LG G2? If so, here is the instructions to turn the feature on:
Turning the screen on using the KnockON feature
The KnockON feature allows you to double-tap the screen to easily turn the
screen on or off. You can disable/enable this feature in the Gestures settings. Apps > Settings > Gestures > tap the KnockON checkbox .

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes
Mazgula

Obviously this is not what he's asking about. He's asking about LG's KNOCK CODE feature which has been released on every other carrier except for Verizon. Please don't sidestep a straightforward question with such rubbish as you have. WE are your loyal customers, WE deserve a proper answer, not some half-assed answer about something completely unrelated.

0 Likes
z3pp3lin

Just in case you're to lazy to search.  LG Knock Code  Your boss should charge us less since we don't get the full function of the device.

0 Likes